Wednesday, August 5, 2009

You wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world?

You will soon enough.
Just follow this simple steps:

1) Turn on your/A guardian's handphone and select the sound recorder.
2) Place the handphone's speaker near your mouth.
3) Read the announcement below.
4) After 6 seconds of doing so, click 'stop recording' and press play.
5) Enjoy annoying sound.

As many of you 4 Yakin students know, today Aoki Tan, myself brought a camcorder to school to film our school activities.
Every student was in it.
Many of you purged me to put it on the blog, and I will, just not right now.
Yes, you can click stop recording and hear your annoying sound now.
I'll be hearing them over and over in school again tomorrow, wont I?
Still, summarised: I'm not posting the videos online today, but another day, after many editing has been done.

Cheers,
Bllur.

No comments:

Post a Comment