Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Out to all you dandies, be prepared for tomorrow.

One of the admins of the blog, Aoki Tan will be bringing his camcorder once more again tomorrow, Aug 20 2009, on the day of Thursday.
Whats that I smell? 4 Yakin's montage #2? Maybe, just, maybe.
We'll have to see if I have enough footage to match the songs I chose.

The reason I'm telling you this is because, maybe you have a special presentation, performance or product which is not oftenly found in Malaysia or you have created yourself..which are according to school regulations.
I will also be accepting choreographed(planned) takings such as dance performances and others.

Students from foreign classes are welcomed to come along and join the fun and express your talents.


Godspeed Readers,
Fish

No comments:

Post a Comment