Saturday, September 12, 2009

Another Stroke of Dissapointment and another hint of reward.

As you all know, disappointment comes with rewards, indirectly, this disappointment's reward comes directly to your doorstep.

I brought my Camcorder some time ago and I was disappointed that none of you took effort of initiative to even assisted on making a class video. Yet, some I caught naturally really made worth while. I've made a 300 Trailer out of the footage, Enjoy.

Note: This took 8 Hours of editing whereby what could have been just 3 hours, Next time I bring my camcorder, please perform some random stuff so I'd have more material to add into the video.

FYI: if you dont know what video I originally am insulting, here it is

Its a movie called 300. Where 300 spartans has to take on a nation of Persians, Quite related to "Bukit Kepong" eh? Weird.

I know, by god these two videos have a huge significant differance! I'm just a man with a camcorder, dont expect so much!

-Cheers

Fish

No comments:

Post a Comment